SOLID is India’s no.1 Brand in free-to-air set-top boxes, company every 2 month launch new set-top boxes. These set-top box are fully compatible to receive fta channels. If you have recently purchase these SOLID models (HDS2-9057 / HDS2-9066 / HDS2-6042) and having problem in installation, then here is step by step installation settings.
- To installation in your set-top box, Press >> Menu button in your remote >> Go to Installation and >>> Select “Satellite List”.
2.Now in satellite list, select any ku-band satellite if you are using small dth antenna, or if you are using bigger C-band antenna then choose any C-band satellite. Below I have select “KU-Thaicom 5” satellite. After select satellite press “exit” button to save selection.
3. Now you again see below function, now go to “Antenna Set-up” to change settings in current selected satellite.
4. In “Antenna Set-up” you will see given below settings, Choose LNB frequency “Universal (9750-10600)” for small DTH (ku-band satellites) or if you want to receive C-band satellite then choose “C Band (5150-5150) frequencies.
If you are using multiple Dish antenna or multiple lnb, want to receive reception in single set-top box by DiSEqC switch then see settings.
To save these settings press >> Exit button.
5. Now again you will see installation menu, now click on “Single Satellite Search”.
6. in “Single Satellite Search” change settings according to given below picture. Click on “Search” option.
7. After clicking on “Search” option you will see given below window, wait till complete this search process.
8. Congratulations !! you have completed installation of your HDS2-9057 / HDS2-9066 / HDS2-6042 set-top box.
Please let us know if you have any feedback and suggestions via comments.