Please check given below tips which may help you to install free to air Dish antenna.
1. Before installing your dish antenna, proper check that you have clear location – It means – No Mobile tower, no trees, no building between your dish and satellite.
2. If on your roof you do not have clear location please contact o expert or local dish installation expert, because you may face lots of trouble and you can waste your time.
1. First of all you need a good compass, which can tell you information of right “Azimuth” and “Elevation” for your location.
2. Second item you need that is Satellite signal finder, which should be digital, for more accuracy.
3. Now fit your dish antenna on Pol, set correct angel for your dish, you can use angle finder for more accuracy.
4. Always use mpeg-2 satellite receiver, because its work great as satellite finder, when you find signals then you can do blind scan on that time. Because you can get another satellite so you can verify by auto search in set-top box.
5. Please do not use your satellite finder or set-top box opposite dish antenna, always use these things in back site for correct signal status.
so if you completed these steps it means you have successfully installed your dish antenna and enjoy… for any type of question please use comment section.